SSC Results 2017 | SSC CGL & Board Exam Results

Download SSC CGL Results, Bihar Board 10th & 12th Results, UP Board Results 2017

Category: NEET Result 2017

NEET Result 2017, Answer Key & Cutoff (Available) (Results on 26th June 2017)

NEET Result 2017: NEET stands for National Eligibility cum Entrance .As per the order of Supreme Court, all India Pre-medical Test (AIPMT) is replaced by the NEET in The year 2016.This year the NEET exam was successfully conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) for filling all MBBS and BDS seats in all Government medical college, States medical colleges  UT and deemed universities.As per the order of Supreme Court from this year, onward a single common exam will be conducted for admission in all medical colleges throughout the country.The candidates who qualify in NEET Result 2017 will be provided with a scorecard on the basis of his/her NEET Result 2017 score card students can appear in the counselling and seat allotment process in their favourite medical college.In our country, the Doctor is considered as the on of the best or you can say the reputed profession and it is the 2nd most famous profession after engineering in your country.Every year lakhs of student starts their preparation for getting admission in a reputed  Medical Colleges. Earlier it has happened that every state and central Govt. conduct separate exam for fill the seats in medical and dental colleges.Due to which students get selected in more than one exam but they can take admission in any one medical college causing vacant seats in other colleges.Took check this issues and providing a fair chance to all the students the Supreme Court order to conduct a  common entrance test.

Check NEET Result 2017

As per the order of the Apex Court of India CBSE successfully conduct the National Eligibility cum Enterest Test (NEET)on 7th May 2017 .The exam was conducted offline i.e pen paper based exam.Across the 104 examination centres throughout the India.As per the record 11,50,000 students appears against the total 90,000 seats for MBBS and BDS.The 11,50,000 students who appeared for the NEET 2017 are eagerly waiting for the NEET Result 2017.Last year the number of students appeared for NEET exam was on 7,35,000 but this year it is 11,50,000 this is the clear indication for the tough competition.

As per the pre-schedule, the NEET Result 2017 was supposed to be released on 8th June 2017.But due to some legal obligation, Madras High Court interim order restraining publication of results of NEET for admission to MBBS and BDS Due to which the result was not published on 8th June.The CBSE made an appeal Supreme Court against the Madras High Court decision.In his decision, the Supreme Court Direct the Central Board of Secondary Examination(CBSE) to declare the result as soon as possible so that the candidates waiting for NEET Result 2017 can get their result and admission process will starts without any more delay.

Following the Supreme Court order, the  Central Board of Secondary Examination(CBSE) will be going to release the NEET Result 2017 on 26th June.

How To Check NEET Result 2017


The CBSE will publish the NEET Result 2017.No any score card sent to the appeared candidates offline.The candidates can check their result from the official sites or the direct link provided below .The official website for NEET Result 2017 is The candidates can get their scorecard from here.

NEET Result 2017 Merit List

The CBSE will prepare the merit list on the basis of cutoff score.One more important thing to know is the merit list will pe prepared for only 15% All India Quota seats.Only NEET 2017 All India Quota Qualified  Candidates the students will be allowed for 15% all India quota .These 15% seats will be allotted on the basis of Merit list.the remaining 85% seats will be allotted through the general counselling process.

NEET College Predictor 2017

Careers360’s innovative College Predictor tool will help all NEET 2017 aspirants to know which medical or dental colleges they can secure admissions to based on their NEET 2017 score. Candidates will be able to use the NEET College Predictor 2017 tool to plan their admissions as they will have complete clarity about the options available to them following the declaration of the NEET 2017 Result. All that the candidates will need to use this data-driven tool will be their score and rank as per the NEET Result and the College Predictor of NEET will check the medical admission data from previous years to provide them with an accurate estimate of the colleges they stand a chance of getting admissions in. The NEET College Predictor 2017 tool can be used by candidates after they log in through their Facebook or Google account credentials, enter their NEET 2017 Result details including Rank, Roll Number, Category, Quota and Programme preference and check the list of probable colleges they will secure admissions to through NEET 2017.

NEET Result 2017 Cutt off Marks

This year the NEET Result 2017 Cut off Marks will be a little bit higher As compared to previous year.The reason behind this large number of students appeared in the exam as compared to the previous year.The cutoff for 15% All India quota will be higher than the remaining 85% Seats.The cut-off marks will vary from states to states and categories wise also.once the result will get published then only we get the exact cut off marks.On general and on the basis of previous years results we can predict that the minimum cut off marks for General categories will be around 50% while for the other backwards class (OBC) it will be around 40 %.The candidates qualified in NEET 2017 Result will be Eligible for attending the counselling for getting a seat in medical and dental colleges. The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) will conduct NEET Counselling for 15% All India Quota seats, tentatively in the month of June/July 2017.


For any latest updates regarding the NEET Result 2017 keep the regular visit to this site.We will update here all the related news and progress.Feel free to write any queries in the comment box below.Once the result will get published we will provide here the direct link to cheeck your NEET result 2017.We wish you all very best of luck.




SSC Result 2017 | Board Results and Admit Cards © 2017