SSC CGL 2017 Answer Key(2017 Tier I ) Questions Asked 5th August Exam (All Slots).The first day of much awaited SSC CGL 2017 Tier 1 exam held successfully today.About 2 lakhs student appear in the SSC CGL 2017 Tier 1 exam held on 5 August 2017.Every year SSC conduct CGL exam to fill the various post of the different government department.Like every year this year also SSC Published notification for 3805 posts.
The exam will be conducted in a total16 Phase on different location through out the country.Today was the first day of the SSC CGL2017 Tier 1 exam.The candidate appears in today exam are looking for SSC CGL 2017 Answer Key(2017 Tier I ) Questions Asked 5th August Exam. So that they can get an estimated idea of there total marks on the basis of the correct answer Tick by them.
Get Here Answer Key SSC CGL 2017 Tier 1 Exam All Shift held @5/8/2017
Section wise SSC CGL Questions Asked 5th August 2017 (Shift 1)
- Who is the Vice Chairman of NITI Ayog? – Arvind Panagriya (Note– He resigned recently, but will still remain in office until the 31st August 2017)
- SI Unit of Force– Newton
- Who was the Grandson of Emperor Asoka? – Dashrath Maurya, Samprati & Satakarni
Tughlaq followed __________ dynasty.
- Which media is stored permanently?
- What is the Resistance of Ideal Ammeter & Ideal Voltmeter?
- What is the minimum age of Vice President?
- In which stadium was India & England match in 2016 held?
- Which of the following does not form smog?
- Pannalal Ghosh belongs to which instrument? – Flute
- The author of Sellout Book is ________ – Paul Beaty
- What is the minimum age for Vice President? – 35 Years
- _______ was the son of Chandragupta Maurya – Bindusara
- Which dynasty came after Tughlaq? – Sayyid Dynasty
- Ekuverin Military exercise between India and? – Maldives
- Duncan line passes through?
- What is the Unit of Pressure? – Pascal
- What is the SI unit of work? – Joule
- What is the SI unit of force? – Newton
- ________ is the inventor of Laser Printer – Gary Starkweather
- Rusting is a process of ?
- The temple of Bhairava is in ___________– Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Recently USA made which country as major defence partner? – India
- What do you mean by Reverse Repo Rate?
- How many members are nominated by the president in Lok Sabha?
- What are the Synonyms of “Opulent” & “Grotesque“?
- What is the meaning of “Morose“?
- Antonyms of “Melany” & “Irk“?
- The spelling of “Niece“, “Dictionary“?
- Error Spotting “Please don’t cry, I said to him”, “The two man were quarlling with one other”.
- One word Substitution “Scapegoat”, “Incorrigible”.
- Idioms on “Teething problem”, “To keep wolf away from door”.
- Sentence Improvement on “Neither he nor did I”.
- P × 3/4 = Q × 7/11, what is P:Q ?
- Profit is 170% of CP. If CP increases by 20% then profit is?
NOTE: All the questions are based on Memory of candidates appears in the exam.
We will update you with some more questions asked in various slots as we soon we come across any. Stay tuned with us to get SSC CGL Questions Asked 5th August 2017 Tier I Exam (All Slots). All the best! For any queries related to SSC GL 2017 Freel free to write in the comment box given below.