SSC (Staff Selection Commission) is a central govt of India organization which recruits for the various post of the different central government department which includes all ministry, all intelligence agency and much more.As published the recruitment for the SSC CGL 2017. To fill Non-technical vacancies of all department SSC conduct CGL (Combined Graduate level)Exam And CHSL(Combined Higher Secondary level)exam.Every year SSC publish notification for the recruitment.After the publication of Notifications, the process for selection starts.In this post, I will discuss every single process of SSC CGL 2017 starting from Online registration for SSC CGL 2017 exam.The last date for SSC CGL 2017 is 16.6.2017.
Almost 33 lakh students has filled the SSC CGL Form Online and all those are madly looking for SSC CGL Admit Card 2017 and SSC CGL Exam Date. So, please visit here to any update on SSC CGL Examinations 2017.
SSC CGL 2017 is the most awaited exam of year 2017.it is the most popular exam among the Graduates as the minimum Educational Qualification Requirement is Graduate in any Stream. Last year more than 36 Lakh Aspirant Applied for the exam .this numbers are more enough to show how popular SSC CGl is.This year it supposed to cross the last year record of the highest number of Aspirant.So here I am Going to Starts with How to do Online Registration for SSC CGl 2017.The notification for the various for SSC Combined Graduate level exam 2017 is already published.The eligible candidates can submit their form before the last date of SSC CGL 2017 is 16.6.2017
SSC CGL 2017 Online Registration
Table Of Content
First of all, I would like to mention that Online is the only mode to Apply for SSC CGL 2017 Before 16.6. 2017 After the release of notification on 16.5.2017, the whole process is started. For applying to SSC CGL exam 2017.The first thing you need to do is You need to do Online registration.Here we are mentioning the simple steps to do online registration.Follows these below-mentioned steps and do the Registration For SSC CGL 2017
As per the number of seats and your region choice visit the concern SSC website here is the list.
Check Here For SYLLABUS FOR SSC CGL 2017
Name Of The Official SSC Regions Official website Link
North Region Official Website www.sscnr.net.in
South Region Official Website www.sscsr.gov.in
Kerala-Karnataka-Region Official Website www.ssckkr.kar.nic.in
Western Region Official Website www.sscwr.net
Northern-East-Region Official Website www.sscner.org.in
Central Region Official Website www.ssc-cr.org
Eastern Region Official Website www.sscer.org
Madhya Pradesh Region Official Website www.sscmpr.org
North West Region Official Website www.sscnwr.org
- Now click on New Candidate Registration
- Fill the All details very carefully, always check the spelling of names
- fill your mobile number and email id which are in use.
- click on Submit
Once you submit the details it will send a confirmation message along with your registration number and password to your registered mobile number and email id.from there you can get your registration number and password used for further use.
APPLY ONLINE FOR SSC CGL 2017
- SSC CGL Online Application Form 2017 is divided into two parts i.e. Part-1 online registration and part -2 payment
- Begin with the Part-1 in which candidates need to fill all the relevant details such as Applicant Name, Education, Date of Birth, Category, Email ID, Address, Mobile Phone Number etc.
- After filling the required details in the Part-1, click “I agree” button.
- Part-2 registration requires filling payment details, uploading of photograph and scanned signature.
- The candidates have to pay the requisite fee only thru challan or SBI Net Banking or any Credit/ Debit Card.
- Then upload a recently taken photograph in JPG format. The digital size of the file must be less than 12 kb and greater than 4 kb with the resolution of 100 pixel widths by 120 pixels height.
- Then upload your scanned signature in JPG format. The digital size of the file must be less than 12 kb and greater than 1 kb with the resolution of 140 pixel widths by 60 pixels height.
- Take the print out of your submitted application form.
- Emails will be received by the candidates on completion of Part-II Registration. Candidate can retain the copy of e-mail for further reference.
Points To Be Remember
1) If, you choose to Pay the Application Fee by Cash, then you should retain the Receipt of Challan form, till the completion of a selection process, as you may be asked anytime to produce it.
2) After the completion of Part-II Registration, you may receive Emails form SSC that contains Registration No and Acknowledgement, you must retain these email, in case any discrepancy arises with your candidature.
3) In case you submitted, more than One online application form, only the Last application form, successfully submitted by you, will be accepted.
4) Remember, Registration No is as important as the Exam itself, so keep it safe, as, without registration no., you cannot download the Admission Card / Admit card, and there by cannot appear for the exam.
5) Changes/Additions/Modification of any types are not allowed, once you submit the application form. So be very careful, while submitting the application form.
6) Applicants are advised to apply early and not to wait for the Last days, as there might be several associated issues, during the closing dates of application.
The for the detailed notification for SSC CGL EXAM 2017 is please visit the official website of SSC. Don’t miss to fill the form before SSC CGL2017 last date 16.6.2017 So guys are ready and study hard to crack SSC CGL 2017.As I had all ready mentioned this year number of an applicant will be definitely go above 40 Lakhs.So try to give your best.As soon as any other official update comes, we will mention the same in details here.So bookmark or keep a regular visit to this site .If you have any doubt regarding Any SSC exam feel free to ask.If you like the post hit like and do share .BEST OF LUCK